We are an elite team, and we invite talented people who have diverse minds and backgrounds to join us. We believe that if you practice excellence in one area of your life, you practice excellence in all areas of your life. We invite champion athletes, prize-winning designers, and classically trained musicians to the table. Sage Digi team members consistently show a commitment to brilliance in their work and through a proven record of excellence. Welcome to Sage.
Business Development Specialist
Sage Digi is a revolutionary business that fosters talent to grow from the roots up. We are focused on providing excellent digital advertising services such as Google Ads, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, and Marketing Software Architecture to our customers. Our target customers spend $50,000 -$500,000 per month in digital advertising and are looking to grow their investments.
We approach business from the heart and actively seek customers who share similar values. We are hiring a Business Development Specialist to build sales and strategic partnerships with creative agencies, web development, and other adjacent businesses. The Business Development Specialist will work with the CEO reach out to potential new referral partners, manage a sales pipeline, and close contracts with new customers. The opportunity for growth is massive.
The company is headquartered in Santa Cruz, CA and the position can be located anywhere in the United States.
Join us and have the opportunity to shape the industry, drive a meaningful day EVERY day, and deliver what is best for our clients.
What You Bring:
- 5 years+ Experience in Business Development in the marketing field
- Strong network in the advertising industry
- Executive presence and ability to build a data-backed narrative
- Experience building a $5M quarterly pipeline closing $1M in annual new revenue
- Acute ability to create relationships and friendships throughout the industry – with a long history of 10 year+ business relationships
- Enthusiasm, positivity, and focus on personal, professional growth in sales skills.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills, communication skills
- Proven ability to close deals and strong mastery of the sales pipeline process
- Desire to grow emotional and intellectual athleticism
- Interest in solving market problems through technology
- The exceptional gift to create inspirational presentations for clients and tap into clients with emotional perfect pitch
- Continuous large-volume outreach to build the Sage Digi network of partnerships
- Create your own collateral for sharing with clients with assistance of the account-facing team to fill-in data and facts
- Availability to travel 20%
- Build a social media influencer network of potential partners
- Build relationships that bring speaking engagement opportunities to the team
- Build pipeline of influential speakers to co-host webinars with Sage
- Ability to discuss marketing at a high level with CEOs
- Proactively identify potential clients and manage an updated sales pipeline
- Ability to think creatively and create sales materials that support fueling a leads list i.e. marketing videos
- Work collaboratively with Director of Accounts and onboard customers together ensuring a successful hand-off from sales to Account Management
- Help to strategize and improve Account Management processes and operations as Sage Digi continues to rapidly grow
- Communicate the Sage Digi vision and philosophy effectively externally and internally, including participation in sales pitches
- Desire to build a $20M company over the next 36 months
What we offer:
- Strong salary + bonus depending on experience & location
- A diversity – first mindset
- Retirement Matching
- Healthcare, Dental, & Vision
- High degree of autonomy
- Have your ideas heard and implemented and supported
- Flexible schedule to accommodate personal and family needs esp with caring for elderly parents or children
- Access to meetings with VC firms who need marketing for their portfolio companies
- Annual amazing team offsites
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com